The main goal of the Curriculum Office it to work, in conjunction with Faculty course directors, Year Committees, and Curriculum Committee, to establish the necessary mechanism to provide students with a curriculum that will enable them to accomplish the Schools Educational Objectives.
The Curriculum Office Staff aims to do the following:
- Coordinate and overview medical students academic programs.
- Coordinate elective rotations for exchange students.
- Provide academic program counseling.
- Support Faculty in course design and development.
- Coordinate communication services that facilitate curriculum integration.
- Facilitate strategic implementation of new courses.
- Undergo continuous curricular revisions.