Office hours are 7:30 AM to 12:00 PM and 12:30PM to 3:30 PM or by appointment. Students may come in at any time without appointment on the following times.
- Monday to Wednesday from 7:30 AM to 11:45 AM and from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- Thursdays and Fridays from 7:30 AM to 11:45 AM
The management of any academic program will be done following the “Policies and Guidelines for the Academic Evaluation and Advancement of Medical Students” and the Promotion Committees recommendations. Students must get an appointment for the academic program counseling services with the Director or the Curicculum Coordinator.
- Academic Orientation and Counseling
- Design and Coordination of Academic Programs
- Third Year Program
- Fourth Year Program
- Elective Courses and Rotations
- Decelerated academic program
- Outside Courses and Rotations
- Referral to the Associate Dean for Student Affairs Office
- Course Processing including changes in courses, withdrawals and new course registrations.
- Assist Faculty in Course Design and Development
- Assist Faculty in Course Syllabus Development
- Assist Faculty in course changes and updates
- Assist Faculty in curricular integration processe