Who are considered Affiliated Researchers?
New investigators and investigators with limited experience and/or limited support in research are considered Affiliated Researchers.
To support capacity building experiences in research to new investigators, or to faculty with limited experience or limited support in research.
- For faculty with supported research.
- For the use of Endowed Health Services Research Center’s (EHSRC) facilities and resources.
- For a hands-on experience.
Why investigators become Affiliated Researchers?
- To have the support they need to complete their investigation.
- To gain the needed experience.
- To use facilities and resources needed for their investigation that the EHSRC can facilitate.
If you’re interested in being an Affiliated Researcher please fill our Application for Support Services. Click here.
For more information, please feel free to contact us.