The administration of the Blackboard Ultra Management. This includes:
- Preparing the Home Pages and Courses for each academic year
- Registering the students by academic year or track in each Home Page and Course.
Administration of the ExamSoft/Examplify exams digital platform
Administration of the new One45+ Longitudinal Academic Assessment Platform
Teaching the course directors and other SoM Faculty members:
- the management of their courses in the Blackboard Ultra platform
- the access and management of the ExamSoft platform.
- Topics related to the development of their carrier as a Academic Faculty.
- Topics important to comply with the accreditation parameters.
Each Basic or Clinical Department is responsible to identify the needs their faculty have as academics; the DER Office will help coordinate the topics identify and help find resources that comply with such needs.
- Any questions you can send an email to the Digitale Educational Resources Office Director or to the Blackboard Ultra Manager.
- Needing a teaching session regarding the academic platforms manage by the DER Office? Please contact the Office Director, a teaching session will be scheduled.