Raúl Rivera, DrPH, MS, MT.
- B.S. Biology , Río Piedras Campus, University of Puerto Rico
- Medical Technology, Medical Sciences Campus, University of Puerto Rico
- M.S. Environmental and Occupational Health, Medical Sciences Campus, University of Puerto Rico
- Dr.PH, Environmental Health Department, Public Health Graduate School, Medical Sciences Campus, University of Puerto Rico
Academic Address, Telephone & E-Mail:
Dept. of Microbiology and Zoology,
University of Puerto Rico-School of Medicine,
P.O. Box 365067,
San Juan, P.R. 00936-5067.
Phone: (787)758-2525 ext. 2285
Field of Interest
Diagnostic Microbiology and Environmental Microbiology
- Rivera, R., Negrón, E., and Borrero, G.L. 1998. Environmental Air Quality in the Main Building of the Medical Sciences Campus UPR and Possible Occupational Hazards. Abstracts of 98th General Meeting of the American Society for Microbiology, page 423, Q-9.
- Kraiselburd, E.N., Lavergne, J.A., Rivera, R., and Oquendo, J. 1983. Lack of Greater Seroconversion to Dengue 2 Virus in Rhesus Monkey Previously Infected with Heterologous Dengue Virus. 10th Research Week Medical Sciences Campus-UPR, page 44.
- Kraiselburd, E.N., Lavergne, J.A., Woodall, J.P., Kessler, M.J., Neir, G., Chiriboga, J., More, C.G., Sather, G.E., Pomales, A., Maldonado, E., and Rivera, R., 1981. Lack of Greater Seroconversion of Rhesus Monkey after Subcutaneous Inoculation of Dengue Type 2 Live Virus Vaccine Combined with Infection Enhancing Antibodies. Inf. and Immn. 33:389-394.