I. Graduates of Schools of Medicine approved by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME)
1. Fill out the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP) application form.
2. Official transcripts of institution where premedical studies were done.
3. Official credit transcript for Medical School with GPA.
4. Deans letter from the Medical School which should include ranking in class and narrative description of your personal qualifications.
5. Three (3) letters of recommendation.
6. Official evidence of having approved the USMLE part I and part II (Clinical Knowledge and Clinical Skills).
7. Full domain of written and spoken English and Spanish.
II. Foreign Medical School Graduates
1. Follow 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 as above
2. Valid ECFMG certificate
3. Appropriate visas if needed (Visa JI sponsor by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG))
*All applications must be submitted by Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS®) Email applications will not be accepted.
*We also use The National Resident Matching Program.
*The above documents will have to be received only through ERAS on or before December 1 to be considered for next year program.
*Clinical Rotation in our service highly recommended. Available only for medicine students from LCME credited Schools of Medicine***
***To coordinate a Clinical Rotation (Course: MCIR 7020-1: Clinical Neurosurgery) please contact: School of Medicine/Office of Curriculum
787-758-2525 x 1811, 1812
b. Delia Herrera (firstname.lastname@example.org)
787-758-2525 x 2219
c. María Padilla (email@example.com)
787-758-2525 x 2220