The minimum requirements for admission are:
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent (as determined by the Registrar’s Office) with a grade index of at least 3.00 overall and 3.00 in science subjects (on a 4.00 scale).
- A working knowledge of both English and Spanish.
- Graduate Record examination scores, general and advanced.
- Letters of recommendation; two from professors in the major field, one from a professor in another department.
- Any special requirements of the Department in which the student wishes to pursue his studies
Graduate Studies Application Documents
(PDF format – Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view)