The School is committed to:
- The promotion of the highest standards in the acquisition of knowledge, cognitive skills and professionalism in medical education.
- Develop and maintain a learning environment based on active learning and the development of life-long learning habits and problem solving skills.
- Develop professionals who assume graded responsibility and acknowledge the uncertainties in medicine.
- Provide an environment for its’ students, faculty and employees conducive to the fulfillment of their personal aspirations.
- Serve the public interest by providing quality health care, research programs, and public education in accordance with the health, concerns and needs of the society.
- Be accountable to society for all fiscal resources received.